1. Prepare rice according to recipe or spec.
2. Pan fry the breaded perch and hold in a warm oven is needed.
TO PREPARE THE BEURRE BLANC SAUCE: 1. Place a medium sauce pan on a medium heat with the olive oil in it. Add the onion and garlic once oil is heated cook for 2 minutes until aromatic.
2. To this add the wine, lemon juice and capers and reduce by half. Add the cream and bring the cream to a slow simmer and reduce the cream by half or until it begin to get slightly thick.
3. Remove the cream reduction for the heat and add softened butter to the cream whisk it into the cream to melt and emulsify with the cream. Once fully added bring to the burner and temper it to a decent heat.
4. Add seasonings, mustard and reserve for service.
Add the seasoned asparagus to the plate, prepared rice and overlap the cooked perch center plate. Place the sauce over and under the perch and garnish with parsley and lemon crown.
Source: Bell Aquaculture