1. Mix flour, baking powder and soda. Set aside.
2. Beat butter until fluffy. Add sugar, brown sugar and eggs, one at a time, beating each addition for 1 minute.
3. Add flour mixture to butter mixture. Fold in browned Bell Yellow Perch and sour cream.
4. Pour into lightly greased 9x13x2 inch pan.
Sprinkle nuts on top. (At this stage, may be covered and refrigerated overnight and baked in the morning.)
5. Bake at 350⁰ (175⁰C) for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool slightly. Serve warm with blueberry sauce.
6. For Blueberry sauce: Combine sugar and cornstarch, add water and blueberries. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
7. To serve cut into squares, drizzle with blueberry sauce and top with a dollop of sour cream if desired.
Makes 12 servings.
Source: Bell Aquaculture