Prepare the Main dish:
1. Cook the linguini until al dente crisp to the bite and cool and reserve for reheating.
2. Prepare the perch by pan frying in oil until golden brown and fully cooked.
3. Heat the pasta in a pot of hot water, strain and add this to a large bowl and toss this with the pasta sauce, orange and lemon zest and orange juice.
4. Separately add the perch to a bowl and toss fillets in olive add the basil and orange zest.
5. Place the pasta seasoned with parmesan cheese in a serving bowl. Top with the perch and serve with garlic bread. Garnish with chopped basil for garnish and zest.
Roasted Garlic Sauce: Serves 6
1. Preheat a medium sauce pan with the olive oil. Once hot enough to saute add the onions, garlic and cook until lightly brown on a medium heat.
2. To this add the diced tomato, tomato paste, lemon zest and lemon juice.
3. Bring to a slow simmer to 15 minutes add water to adjust thickness is to thick.
4. Finish with the Basil and season with salt and pepper. Allow this to sit before serving.
Source: Bell Aquaculture